Last Will And Testament Site
"Easily and Quickly Make Your Last Will And Testament, and, This Is Amazing, You Decide How Much To Pay!"
Here are the 5 Easy Steps In Making Your Own Last Will And Testament.
1. Look over the FREE Last Will And Testament ebook below because it has vital information.
2. Download your Last Will And Testament form (all forms have been prepared by a lawyer).
3. Send us money. You decide how much to pay. It's FREE if that is what you decide.
4. Complete your Last Will And Testament and sign it.
5. Tell your family and friends about this helpful site.
Special Note: Don't put this off. We have all heard that "we are not promised tomorrow". The fact is that we are not promised the next minute or the next second. And, perhaps more important, you don't realize it, but you will feel better, you will feel real peace of mind and comfort after you make your Last Will And Testament.
You may not realize it, but in the next few minutes, you're going to learn facts that will surprise you about Last Will And Testaments. You'll learn myths that are not true. You'll learn that some of your property will pass to others at your death regardless of what you say in your Last Will And Testament. You'll learn that there are matters that you should consider when making your Last Will And Testament. Here are the sections of the FREE Last Will And Testament ebook which has been prepared to give you general information and point you in the right direction.1. "Myths About Wills, Estates, and Probate"
2. "Property That Passes According to State Laws"
3. "Why Some Last Will And Testaments are Invalid"
4. "Provisions That Should Be In Every Last Will And Testament"
5. "How To Take Care Of Your Minor Children With Your Last Will And Testament"
6. "What Happens If You Do Not Have A Last Will And Testament"
7. "Steps and Tips in Making Your Last Will And Testament (Is a simple Last Will And Testament right for you?)"
8. "What To Do With Your Last Will And Testament After You Sign It"
9. "Times When You Need To Make A New Will"
10. "How To Probate An Estate"
11. "Frequently Asked Questions"
12. "Word Definitions"
Below are listed Last Will And Testament forms for different situations. Each form can be instantly (any time of day) downloaded in either of two formats: (1) as a PDF file or (2) as a Microsoft Word(tm) DOC file. You decide which form is best suited for your situation and which file format will works best for you. The Last Will And Testament forms and all information on this site have been prepared by a lawyer and are copyrighted. You are licensed to use these forms and information for your personal use only. You are not licensed to or permitted to use these forms or information for any commercial use whatsoever or to even give them away for any purpose whatsoever. If you want to share these forms or informaion with others, please direct them to this site.
Here is a list of Last Will And Testament forms that you can download. Click below the list for the type of file download which you want.
Single People with No Children or who do not want to leave property to their Children.
Single People with Adult Children
Single People with Minor Children. Includes trust giving property to children at 18
Single People with Minor Children. Includes trust giving property to children at 21
Married People with No Children or who do not
want to leave property to their Children,
Married People with Adult Children
Married People with Minor Children. Includes trust giving property to children at 18
Married People with Minor Children. Includes trust giving property to children at 21
SELECT HERE the type of download file you want:
FACT: The choice is yours. You decide what to contribute. You have read all about Last Will And Testaments and downloaded forms. Please make a contribution or donation to this site so that others can receive the same benefits that you have received. And, to be honest, to encourage you to contribute, we'll give you five (5) bonuses. Here's what you'll also receive when you pay any amount:
(1) Personal Property Bequest Form,
(2) an Asset Summary form,
(3) a Death With Degnity form (commonly called a "Living Will" form),
(4) a Medical Power of Attorney form, and
(5) a Medical Power Of Attorney Revocation form.
There are 2 parts to this step of completing your Last Will And Testament.
The first part is to prepare your Last Will And Testament. If you downloaded the PDF file, go to in on your computer, and print it out. Then simply fill in the blanks with the appropriate information. Do not sign it yet. If you downloaded the MSWord (tm) DOC file, go to it and open it in MSWord. You can either print out the form and fill in the blanks with the appropriate information or you can modify the form in MSWord with the appropriate information and then print it out. Again, do not sign your Last Will And Testament yet.
The second part in completing you Last Will And Testament is to properly sign it. To do this part, you need at least two witnesses (some states require three witnesses) and usually, a notary public. In front of the witnesses, sign your Last Will And Testament where indicated on the form and then have the witnesses and notary sign. It is vitally important that you sign your Last Will And Testament in front of the witnesses because signing in front of the witnesses is what makes your Last Will And Testament valid. Your Last Will And Testament will not be valid if it is not signed in front of witnesses even if it is notarized. Your signature and the witnesses are the keys.
If you're like me, you like to share good things with family and friends. Go ahead and tell them about this site. In fact, you can use this private email. We cannot and do not track it in any way whatsoever. It is between you and whoever you send it to only.
Featured Articles* "Last Will And Testament - Is Making A Will Really Necessary?"
* "Last Will - Everyone, Including You, Has A Last Will And Testament"
* "What Makes A Last Will And Testament Legal?"
* "Making A Will"
* "How To Write A Will"
* "What Do You Do With Your Last Will And Testament After You Sign It?"
* "Parents, What Happens To Your Children Upon Your Death? Part 1"
* "Parents, What Happens To Your Children Upon Your Death? Part 2"
* "When Do You Need To Change Your Last Will?"
* "Wills and Probate - How To Probate An Estate"
LastWillAndTestamentSite.com is here to assist you in finding what you want.
LastWillAndTestamentSite.com, its owners, and/or employees do not endorse, recommend,
warrant, or guarantee in any way whatsoever any information, product, or service mentioned on
LastWillAndTestamentSite.com and are not liable in any way whatsoever for the use/purchase of
the information, product, or service. By using LastWillAndTestamentSite.com you are agreeing
Copyright 2007 - 2008 LastWillAndTestamentSite.com. All rights reserved.
LastWillAndTestamentSite.com is the home of info and forms on Legal Will, Last Will, and Last Will And Testament.